- The average down payment for first-time homebuyers is only 6%!
- Mortgage interest rates have been on the decline since November! Hop in now to lock in a low rate!
- 88% of property managers raised their rents in the last 12 months!
- The average credit score on approved loans continues to fall across many loan types!
The following two tabs change content below.
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by joespake (see all)
- Should I Refinance My Home? - July 16, 2019
- Home Price Appreciation Forecast - July 15, 2019
- Is Your First Home Now Within Your Grasp? [INFOGRAPHIC] - July 12, 2019
- Americans’ Powerful Belief in Homeownership as an Investment - July 11, 2019
- 4 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster - July 10, 2019