- The average down payment for first-time homebuyers is only 6%!
- Mortgage interest rates have been on the decline since November! Hop in now to lock in a low rate!
- 88% of property managers raised their rents in the last 12 months!
- The average credit score on approved loans continues to fall across many loan types!
The following two tabs change content below.
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by joespake (see all)
- Renters Paying Substantially More While Owning Costs Less - April 25, 2019
- New Study Reveals One Surprising Reason for the Inventory Shortage - April 24, 2019
- With Inventory Low: Will Your Dream Home Need Some TLC? - April 23, 2019
- Selling Your House: Here’s Why You Need A Pro In Your Corner! - April 22, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why Millennials Buy a Home [INFOGRAPHIC] - April 19, 2019