- An emerging trend for some time now has been the difference between available inventory and demand in the premium and luxury markets and that in the starter and trade-up markets and what those differences are doing to prices!
- Inventory continues to rise in the luxury and premium home markets which is causing prices to cool.
- Demand continues to rise with lower-than-normal inventory levels in the starter and trade-up home markets, causing prices to rise on a year-over-year basis for 85 consecutive months.
The following two tabs change content below.
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by joespake (see all)
- Home Price Appreciation Forecast - July 15, 2019
- Is Your First Home Now Within Your Grasp? [INFOGRAPHIC] - July 12, 2019
- Americans’ Powerful Belief in Homeownership as an Investment - July 11, 2019
- 4 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster - July 10, 2019
- 5 Powerful Reasons to Own Instead of Rent - July 9, 2019