- An emerging trend for some time now has been the difference between available inventory and demand in the premium and luxury markets and that in the starter and trade-up markets and what those differences are doing to prices!
- Inventory continues to rise in the luxury and premium home markets which is causing prices to cool.
- Demand continues to rise with lower-than-normal inventory levels in the starter and trade-up home markets, causing prices to rise on a year-over-year basis for 85 consecutive months.
The following two tabs change content below.
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by joespake (see all)
- 4 Most Popular Bottom Line Investments in America - May 23, 2019
- Boomerang Buyers: Don’t Be Afraid to Buy a Home Again! - May 22, 2019
- Are Older Generations Really Not Selling Their Homes? - May 21, 2019
- Starting the Search for Your Dream Home? Here Are 5 Tips! - May 20, 2019
- Top Days to List Your Home for Sale [INFOGRAPHIC] - May 17, 2019