- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
The following two tabs change content below.
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by joespake (see all)
- 5 Reasons to Sell Your House This Summer - June 17, 2019
- Top 4 Renovations for the Greatest Return on Investment! [INFOGRAPHIC] - June 14, 2019
- Time for Your Dream Home, Gen X! - June 13, 2019
- 3 Things to Know in the Housing Market Today! - June 12, 2019
- Renting or Owning, What Is Better for You? - June 11, 2019