- Buyer demand continues to outpace the supply of homes for sale. This means that buyers are often competing with one another for the few listings that are available.
- Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply needed to sustain a normal housing market.
- Now may be the time for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire!
The following two tabs change content below.
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by joespake (see all)
- Home Price Appreciation Forecast - July 15, 2019
- Is Your First Home Now Within Your Grasp? [INFOGRAPHIC] - July 12, 2019
- Americans’ Powerful Belief in Homeownership as an Investment - July 11, 2019
- 4 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster - July 10, 2019
- 5 Powerful Reasons to Own Instead of Rent - July 9, 2019