- Real estate has outranked stocks/mutual funds, gold, savings accounts/CDs, and bonds as the best long-term investment among Americans for the last 6 years.
- Stock owners are more positive about real estate than stocks as an investment.
- Of the 4 listed, real estate is the only investment you can also live in!
The following two tabs change content below.
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by joespake (see all)
- Home Price Appreciation Forecast - July 15, 2019
- Is Your First Home Now Within Your Grasp? [INFOGRAPHIC] - July 12, 2019
- Americans’ Powerful Belief in Homeownership as an Investment - July 11, 2019
- 4 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster - July 10, 2019
- 5 Powerful Reasons to Own Instead of Rent - July 9, 2019