- If you are planning on listing your house for sale this year, these four home improvement projects will net you the most Return on Investment (ROI).
- Minor renovations can go a long way toward improving the quality of your everyday life and/or impressing potential buyers.
- Whether you plan to stay in your house for a long time or just a few years, it’s smart to know which home renovations add the most value.
The following two tabs change content below.
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by joespake (see all)
- 5 Reasons to Sell Your House This Summer - June 17, 2019
- Top 4 Renovations for the Greatest Return on Investment! [INFOGRAPHIC] - June 14, 2019
- Time for Your Dream Home, Gen X! - June 13, 2019
- 3 Things to Know in the Housing Market Today! - June 12, 2019
- Renting or Owning, What Is Better for You? - June 11, 2019