- According to the US Census Bureau, “millennials” are defined as 18-36-year-olds.
- According to NAR’s latest Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers, the median age of all first-time home buyers is 32.
- More and more “old millennials” (25-36) are realizing that homeownership is within their grasp now!
The following two tabs change content below.
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by joespake (see all)
- Home Price Appreciation Forecast - July 15, 2019
- Is Your First Home Now Within Your Grasp? [INFOGRAPHIC] - July 12, 2019
- Americans’ Powerful Belief in Homeownership as an Investment - July 11, 2019
- 4 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster - July 10, 2019
- 5 Powerful Reasons to Own Instead of Rent - July 9, 2019